English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

this widget by www.AllBlogTools.com

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

"The Women Who Makes All The Difference"


This beautiful Estonian young women is very helpful, friendly, and intelligent who makes my warm wonderful journey possible. Her name is Helena and she works for ‘Mainedd Travel Agency’ in Tallin, Estonia where I booked my ticket so as to continue my journey to Scandinavian countries from Eastern Europe. She speaks very fluent English with American accent as she had been living in US for eight years. She was the one who made all the ticket reservations for the sea transportation during my journey from Tallin to Helsinki – Helsinki to Stockholm – Stockholm to Riga in one short. I really appreciate and respect her working attitude as she tried very hard to help me to get a better promotional fee without showing any sign of irritation. What else could I say to you…..thank you very much for every effort that you have done….

No comments: